Decaf Coffee Benefits
There are a number of benefits to drinking decaf coffee:
- Drinking decaf coffee has been linked with reducing the risk of Type 2 diabetes. Decaf coffee reduces the risk of incurring diabetes. The high anti-oxidant levels of decaf will protect the cells from damage that can lead to diabetes. Also, the decaf process will not eliminate chlorogenic acid, which helps regulate blood glucose levels. To find out more, visit out FAQ on decaf coffee and diabetes.
- Less anxiety/stress and better quality of sleep than drinking classic caffeinated coffee. Caffeine has been linked to heart conditions like irregular palpitations, heart attacks, and strokes.
- Reduced heartburn and acid reflux compared with caffeinated coffee.
- Almost no caffeine! Swiss Water Decaf is certified 99.9% caffeine free, so is ideal for pregnant or breastfeeding women who still want to enjoy the taste of great coffee without the dangers of caffeine.
- Decaf coffee contains high levels of antioxidants that can prevent conditions associated with the aging process and cancer. Studies have shown that regular decaf drinkers have reduced risks of incurring rectal and colon cancer. For female drinkers, the risks of breast cancer are also reduced.
- Studies have shown that those who drink one to three cups of decaf decrease all-cause mortality. Drinking decaffeinated coffee has been linked with a small but significant reduction in the risk of premature death, as well as death from stroke or heart disease.
- Coffee contributes to the prevention of mental decline due to old age and Alzheimer's disease. The polyphenols found in coffee beans are not lost during the decaffeination process, which are responsible for boosting the brain's cognitive abilities and improving memory, which could help prevent the development of neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's. This may be due to the chlorogenic acid in coffee, rather than caffeine.
- Fat free & sugar free beverage.
- It’s a great source of hydration. The old myth that coffee is a diuretic has been proven wrong by scientists.
IMPORTANT: This information is intended to support, not replace, discussion with your doctor or healthcare professionals. Nothing in the content or products should be considered, or used as a substitute for, medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. You should always talk to your health care provider for diagnosis and treatment, including your specific medical needs.
Special 15% Off Discount Offer Code!
Use voucher code NEW at Checkout to receive 15% off your Decadent Decaf order at www.decadentdecaf.com
Note: 1 use per customer, does not apply to subscriptions or bulk espresso coffee orders.